rango

rango

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Hey there!!

My name is consuelo. I come from Chile, but my family (grand grand parents) come from Palestina. I`m 21 years old. I`m studying Veterinary Medicine in the University of  Chile.
In this blog you will know about my hobbies, wich are a lot: : i love movies, reading books, walking around the city, do trekking, playing music , playing video games, doing juggling, hanging out with friends, travel, and other things that i don`t remember now.
About my personality, i´m really quiet.
That´s for now.
See you later alligator!!!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Consu! I liked your blog, and i hope to write you all time. Although we aren't family, you know what i'm talking about xD. Take care. See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Consu! My lost sister, jaja. I Like your blog very much. I hope that we can write to each other. Take caree!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Consuuuuuu! the palestinian girl! jajaja In To The Wild is a great movie! See you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey Consuu!! Your blog is almost as good than mine xD! I'm joking!, your blog really really good. I liked the sadest boy of the world, he is like the forever alone meme >:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you are very popular ajaja you have many comments
    heyy can not wait to eat churro premium
    see you on Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Consu,
    well done! interesting you have a loooot to talk about since you like so many things...
    is that you in the mechoneo picture?wow!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar